Technical Product Information
METALUB SAE 10W-40 SN/CF SemiSynthetic is made up of lubricants developed from hydro fragmented base oils and an additive pack with very advanced technology specially designed to achieve exceptional performance which means major protection and cleaning even in the harshest conditions.
Características / Ventajas
- Excellent protection against wear under all conditions of service that ensure long engine life.
- Very high detergency and dispersancy power that prevents the formation of deposits and the polishing of cylinder, ensuring piston cleanliness.
Facilitates cold start, significantly reducing the friction of vital engine parts and reduces premature wear.
• Muestra propiedades de flujo a baja temperatura excepcionales que ayudan a
agilizar el arranque en frio.
• Muestra reducción en el consumo de combustible.
• Demuestra reserva de rendimiento para una lubricación completa a través de todo
el intervalo entre cambios de aceite.
• Demuestra estabilidad excepcional para el control de viscosidad.
• Simplifica los inventarios – un aceite para todos los motores de 4 tiempos;
gasolina y diésel.
Recommended to be used in gasoline and diesel engines from worldwide manufacturers. It adapts perfectly to direct injection engines, multi-valve and turbocompressors. Read your vehicle’s manual to select the appropriate viscosity. Suitable for American, European and Asian vehicle production
Safety and Handling
Based on available information, this product is not expected to produce adverse effects on health when used for the intended application and the recommendations provided in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) are followed. SDS’s are available upon request. This product should not be used for purposes other than its intended use. If disposing of used product, take care to protect the environment.